Project Management Services
Free Feasibility Study Prior Commencement
For all our clients we offer a comprehensive feasibility service to ascertain if a proposed project is commercially viable. We recognize that this due diligence phase is vitally important and saves our clients from potentially wasting time, effort and money later on in the project. We work with our clients to identify, understand and make sense of the following:
- Project Description / Type
- Client Goals
- Market Analysis, aligned with credible market data
- Concept Testing, Costs, Budgeting, Cash Flow and Approximate Profit
- Risk Assessment, Mitigation and Contingency
At 360 we manage the design process for you, progressing your project from feasibility stage to a completed design, inline with your projects goals and budget. Generally this includes:
- Appointment and coordination of Consultants, Architects, Engineers, Marketing Professionals
- Concept Drawings to Full Design
- Environmental Considerations
- Method of Construction
- Services integration
- Tender Documentation
As part of our complete project management services, we follow strict financial conventions to achieve a successful financial project outcome our clients.
- Planning: conducting an analysis of the project to identify and estimate financial needs.
- Allocation: distributing funds among project activities to ensure that every piece of work is provided with adequate monetary resources.
- Monitoring: supervising and tracking status of project budget and financial resources to ensure they are on-budget and on-schedule in meeting project objectives and performance targets.
- Controlling: analysing, re-planning and adjusting the budget every step of the way to ensure achievement of desired return on investment objectives and performance targets.
Our Contract Administration manages the entire process through contract creation, negotiation, support and effective execution of the terms and conditions throughout the delivery process. Always aiming for a more efficient project management, at 360 our purpose is to maximize financial and operational performance while minimizing risk to the client and stakeholders.
Compliance and Certification Management
At 360, an integral part of delivering each successful project, is to have the appropriate policies, procedures and controls in place to ensure compliance with current Australian Building Codes. Where appropriate, we work with experienced building certifying professionals to provide the necessary certification.
Project Management Services
For all our clients we offer a comprehensive feasibility study service to ascertain if a proposed project stacks up.
We specialise in base build construction ranging from traditional concrete or steel frame structures to new pod assemblies.
Facility Management Services
We understand that our clients want their properties maintained at optimum levels to ensure all stakeholders expectations are achieved.